- Obtaining Personal Information
This office will obtain personal information by lawful and proper means, to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Clients may provide personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses to this office via this website.
Any personal information obtained by this office will not be used beyond the scope of the following purposes of use without the consent of the user, except as required by laws and regulations or when notification of a separate purpose of use has been made.
- To execute the patent attorney business for this office, to provide services, and incidentally in the course of communication
- To contact applicants for recruitment by this office, and for personnel management and educational activities after hiring
- To respond to inquiries
- To execute other matters incidental to the above purposes of use
- Management of Personal Information
This office takes necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information it handles and to manage the security of other personal information.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
This office will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent, except as required by laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Inquiries on Personal Information
Please contact the email address below for inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, deletion, or handling of personal information.